Official


This kid is officially 18. Technically, an adult. I can't believe it. 

I wanted his special day to be memorable, even though we technically celebrated with family the week before, so I texted a few of his friends. Kimball Demars (aka my favorite of Caleb's friends), did not disappoint and showed up early to kidnap Caleb for a run. He even brought a little hat of honor. 


It was the same morning that Grandma and Grandpa Jerdon were flying home, so Caleb was able to say his goodbyes and thank yous before heading out with Kimball.


Later on, Caleb's other buddies, Dallin Prince, Tyler Hunter and Adam Lemley (the original cross country group) came over to hang out, play video games, watch a movie ("Hobbes and Shaw") and have some pizza and cake. 



Caleb opened his gifts from us, and was so excited. His brother's outfitted him with some movies to take to college, and Jacob and I got him some new running shoes, his own sleeping bag, headlamp and pastry roller. He's going to be set. 

 

Happy 18th Birthday, Caleb!

Comments