Primary Loves Jacob & Jacob Loves Primary
As a Primary President, I LOVED to have the brethren in there with the children. They bring such a fun spirit with them and the children respond differently to them. In a good way. That was something that I was most excited about when Jacob and I were called to serve as CTR 6 teachers together. He is amazing with children and they love him, too!
We have the most adorable class. A big class, but an adorable one. We have quickly come to love each one of them: Sophia, Callie, Bridget, Kate, Weston, Miles, Heather, and Gavin. We have so much fun in class and their sweet testimonies are such a joy!
The other thing I was looking forward to in joining the Primary as teachers was to be able to participate in singing time! We have a super enthusiastic Primary chorister, Sister Woolf, who is always thinking up new and interesting ways to engage the children. This week, she had the teachers come up and read lines from the Primary songs for the children to guess. However, the trick was that they had to do it with a mouthguard spreading your lips apart. Jacob was "volun-told" to be the first teacher up! Our kids loved it! And he was a good sport.

Comments