The New Teacher
Caleb turned 14 on the 29th. That's another big year for us in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints because he can be ordained to the office of a Teacher in the Aaronic Priesthood. Some of his duties in this office include preparing the Sacrament each Sunday and assisting in teaching the gospel both in Young Mens and as a Home Teacher. He will be companions with his dad and go teach families in our ward.
Being 14, he is also able to start attending church dances, but I'm not sure how he feels about that yet. I know that I was super excited to go as soon as I turned 14, but then again I am a girl, so...
We sure are proud of our boy. Jacob ordained him, along with our new bishop, Bishop Hartshorn, and Caleb's new Young Men's President, Brother Patten. Way to go, Caleb! It's hard to believe that you are growing so quickly into a young man. Keep serving and putting God first. We love you!



Comments