In Just One Week

All in JUST ONE WEEK...

My oldest baby turned nine. (NINE! A soon-to-be fourth grader? AAAAHHHHH!!!) And he's still "the king". (He wore his birthday crown all day long. I kept thinking he would get tired of it, but he never did. Hmm. Interesting.)


My youngest baby started to stand alone, clap, dance and wave. (pretty much all in the same day while we watched my niece's cheerleading competition and listened to all that techno music - there's nothing that takes you back to those high school dances quite like a crappy techno mix.)


My middle baby gained the confidence to swim without floaties and has been swimming up a storm. After three sessions of swimming lessons, it was time. And he's doing great swimming all over the pool at Grandma Jerdon's condo while she's been visiting. (I was too busy in the pool myself to take a picture, but here he is fully equipped for a water fight.)


And my "oo, baby, baby" started his second rotation (yep, he already finished his very first rotation) in internal medicine. This time he's in a clinic working from 10am-2:30pm! (YAY!) After getting up at 4am for a month, I almost don't know what to do with myself being able to "sleep in" until 7am or whenever Riley gets me up. I'll take it! (Sorry, no picture. He HATES getting his picture taken, but I'll get one up soon whether he likes it or not.)

Comments

Shalene said…
Your kids are getting so big!!! And they are so handsome :) Sounds like you all are doing well and having fun!!