Tuh-DAH!


Then he remembers that he doesn't even like his tummy and freaks out. He has rolled back to his back before, but I think he's since forgotten, poor guy. He was just rolling all over the place today....and then freaking out. So silly.

And even though this is my third time witnessing this sort of milestone, it doesn't cease to entertain and impress me. It's so neat seeing each baby figure out their capabilities and learn from trial and error. Every first is like the first time for me. :)

Comments

The Grahams said…
i love it! I always get really excited when they do the same stuff like rolling over too! They only learn to do it for the first time once in their entire life after all! I am in LOVE with that first picture of Riley in the Santa hat in your previous post. I just want to squeeze him!! He is so cute and really does look SO much like Caleb!
Way to go Riley! I am with you on that one, I am a baby lover, I just love to see them learn and grow. So fun!
*Lauren* said…
Too cute! I wanna squish'em! :)
Louise said…
It is amazing how each child is different. With way Riley is growing and his big brothers to copy. He'll be walking before you know it.....