10 Days Old


Oh, how I love this little man! I know that time will fly by, so I knew that I needed to get to work again and dust off the camera. I still have to get Caleb's 8 year ones done as well. Lots of catching up to do, but in the meantime I am loving these. He did a good job for Mama. :)

Comments

Louise said…
You did too!!! What a handsome addition to a great Family!! He made his grandma and grandpa Jerdon proud!! He couldn't have asked for better brothers either.
He's so cute Stephanie!! Great pictures and it was fun to read how everything went. Glad you guys are all adjusting and enjoying him!
Jenn said…
I just love these pics you took!
jalynn said…
Congrats! We are so excited for you. He is lucky to be in such a wonderful family.
The Grahams said…
Congrats on the new baby boy!! He is a cutie! I love newborns (besides the no sleep)- they are so cute and fun to cuddle with! Way to go on pushing out a 10 lb. baby in 10 mins!! Hope you are doing ok after that! :) Thanks for posting the pictures!
Shalene said…
Congratulations!!! He is adorable!! We are happy everyone is doing well!!