Time to Retire...At Least for Awhile

This last Saturday, I had the opportunity of shooting a wedding up in St. George. The bride was beautiful and the couple looked so happy. If only I weren't so pregnant and the weather so HOT!
After death threats from Jacob before I left about being sure that I drank water, remembered to eat something and stay in the shade, I did a pretty good job of taking care of myself - considering that I usually get pretty in the zone and don't remember to do any of those things. I really didn't think it was too big of a deal until even the wedding party and families were bringing me water and cold drinks, asking me if I needed to sit down and if I was feeling alright. I really felt fine. I am just one of those people whose face flushes easily in the heat, even when I'm totally hydrated. It really hadn't hit me just how concerned everyone had been for my well-being until I spoke to my mother-in-law the following day and she was asking me if I was resting from my "ordeal" and informed me that she'd been praying for me all that day! My goodness!
So, I suppose it is time for me to take it easy for awhile until the baby is born and until the heat lets up a bit. No more marathon jobs like weddings for awhile. I wouldn't want anyone else to worry that I'm going to have a stroke. (P.S. For more pics from the wedding, click on the Roses in December button on the right hand side.)

Comments
Your pics look great by the way. Good for you! :o)