A Year of Sweet Dreams Vol. 2

Well, another perusal of my photos over the last few months, and I figured it was time for the second installment of silly sleeper hijinks. My kids just can't sleep like normal people. I used to think that it was something that was just a part of being babies and then toddlers, but now that they are three and six I have decided that they are just built that way. Sometimes I wonder why they even have pillows or blankets on their beds. They sleep in every imaginable (or frankly unimaginable) position other than the traditional one - head on pillow, body under covers. I think just a couple of bedrolls on the floor would do the trick.

Comments

Kristin said…
These are too cute. Makes you wonder how they are still so energetic and happy after sleeping like that. I love the one with the hanger!
The Grahams said…
I can't believe the picture in the middle! How can he sleep like that? Those are just too funny!
Is that Caleb that is half off the bed in that one?! Crazy!
your kids totally crack me up! i love their silly sleeping habits- it's one of those funny quirks that makes them unique :)
Laurie said…
Your pictures are great! I love the one of Brendan with the hanger...it so reminds me of Calvin, he's always sleeping with weird things.
Jon and Julie said…
That is hilarious. I've never seen anything like it. The only thing that Matthew does that is a little weird is cover his face with his blankie. You're right, some of those positions are unimaginable!
Shalene said…
those are some very cute pictures!!! my brother likes the one with the hanger on his arm. I like the ones that they are half off the bed. Fun stuff!!!