I Got This from My Friend Alisha ~ Please Share!

1. As a comment on this blog post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Comments

lishalou said…
I remember having a way fun FHE together and our families just clicking! I remember our long and fun walks as we talked about good deals, ways to supplement income, and your photography aspirations. I felt so inspired and uplifted around you. Stephanie, you are one gifted and talented person. You are an incredible mother and wife. I loved the pic you took of our two little boys in their strollers side by side. I have no doubt they'd be best buddies if they lived close!
Sheilabeila said…
Well Steph, we have never met so unfortunately I don't have any memories of us two together, I guess when I meet you someday soon, I will post it here!!! x
Stephanie said…
LOL - I guess that's true, Sheila! I think that makes us pen pals he he.
Sheilabeila said…
Sounds good to me Cuz!!!
The Grahams said…
i remember when you first moved into the 3rd ward, even though you were the new one, you came up to me and introduced yourself and every sunday you always talk to me at church- something hardly anyone did. You made me realized that part of making new friends in a new ward is being the brave one yourself and making the first move- it's really helped me find the courage to introduce myself in this new ward we are in up here and its helped a lot to meet and get to know new people. Thanks!
The Grahams said…
oh and i love your new blog header and background- super cute
jalynn said…
I remember the first Christmas in England when you invited us over for dinner. You had those poppers for us and we all wore the crowns at dinner. Fun stuff!!
Kristy said…
Ok so where do I begin! Most of my memories from high school include you. I can't think of any that are bad, but one thing that I was thinking about the other day is when we did a photo shoot at my Grandma's house. We put up that crazy tie dye sheet and wore all of those crazy clothes. I think that I should post some of those pics on my blog! Charlie's Angles forever! I love you girl. Thanks for all of the good memories.
I remember one day you & the kids came to my house and we made pizzas for lunch. That was a good time. I miss you.
jennifer casady said…
Dating Mike just would not have been the same without you! I remember our pizza & movie nights at your apartment, and occasionally ditching the guys in the living room for some "girl talk." It was during one of those times that we talked about how we became friends, and not just because our husbands were friends. I remember the time we went on a picnic at the park and a bee flew down my overalls and stung me. Thanks for helping me out with that! You've been such a blessing to me in so many ways and I'm so grateful for your love & support...here's a long distance hug! :)
Justin + kelly said…
Oh man, where to begin! You were such a part of last year! The best VT-ers, watching Elf with your guys at christmas time, inviting ourselves over for game night, making fun of the crazy oregonians, going to the freezing beach, I mean coast, girls night at Sweet Life, Hawaiian birthday surprise, and the list goes on! You are fabulous, and such a good wife and mom! You set such a good example for spirituality and creativity. I miss you!!