Brendan the Painter

Bren has been asking and asking for me to get out all the paints, and today I finally did (there's been a lot going on, what can I say?). He was so thrilled. He absolutely LOVES painting, and I had gotten some Crayola washable acryllic paints so he could really have full reign with the creativity.
Those "just add water" books are just not good enough for our little artist LOL. I got him all set up with his trash bag for a protective apron (hey, nothin' but the best for MY kids, he he) and he was off.
He entitled his creation "Really Scary Mummy". It may be due to the fact that we checked out another Scooby-Doo DVD from the library and he was watching that the day before, who knows? He was so pleased.

Comments

what a masterpiece!!! You should frame it and put it on his wall, he'd be so proud :)
Justin + kelly said…
He should come to our painting class!! you may have the next picasso on your hands!
Louise said…
That is a great Painting Brendan!!
You may end up being the best artist in the Jerdon Family...Good work!!